Saturday 28 December 2013

New Cookbooks!

I usually buy used books (I'm cheap that way), but I bit the bullet and bought a few new cookbooks on amazon.ca a while back, and they have arrived! Yay! It's my little Christmas Present to myself.


Pictured here are A Taste of the Good Life: A Cookbook for an Interstitial Cystitis Diet
 by Beverley Laumann, and Interstitial Cystitis: 100 Simple Recipes for IC Sufferers
by Tanya Glover. I can't wait to test them out and let you know how it went.


My husband's Christmas Present to me was an AMAZING immersion blender set! I am excited to try out some kind of salsa substitute with it. A few weeks ago a did one up that was mostly corn, and I was less than impressed. I'm going to see if either book has something else for me to try out, and if that fails... I will begin testing out some ideas of my own!


I also need to go through all my spices and weed out the baddies using the ICN Food List App! I cannot praise this app enough! It's a lifesaver for me. I use it when I eat out and when I shop for groceries. After all, we can't memorize our good, bad and maybe foods.

No comments:

Post a Comment